Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's the "Shlee and E Hour," kids! Fasten your seatbelts, and watch the quotage fly!

"Transvestites are the new cyborgs."--E

"I feel billowy."--E again

"Don't worry. I've got your asshole covered."--Me, to E

"You have any cherry bombs or waterhoses?"--E

"I know I've said this before, but if I get Hep C, you're responsible."--E, to me (Taking note of this and the previous quote, I have to wonder who exactly does he think I am??)

Me: "You know what's weird about New York now? Before, when you saw someone walking down the street talking to themself, you just assumed, 'OK, they're some crazy homeless person.' But now most of the time they're just talking on one of those stupid cell phone earpieces."
E: "That's why we started the program 'Fake Bluetooth for the Homeless.'"

"I bet this one's called 'Burlap Vagina.'"--E guessing the name of Lucio Fontatana's "Spatial Concept: Expectations" at MoMA [http://www.moma.org/collection/browse_results.php?criteria=O%3AAD%3AE%3A1930&page_number=4&template_id=1&sort_order=1
](I think his idea is much better)

No comments: