Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weddings (and open bars) also make for excellent quotage

"I started a conga line. It was quality."--Amy C.

"The dress is adhesive? The breasts are adhesive."--me

"Are you wearing underpants?"--me, to Rira

"I haven't talked to her in a year. I feel kinda bad ruining her wedding."--Amy L.

"Just so you know, I'm not putting out now." (Who said this? I can't remember....not a good sign)

"If it helps out your blog, I do know that Maria likes to be the big spoon."--Amy C.

"Once again, we could be circus people."--Amy L.

"Well, he's not married, so he's fair game."--Rira (about the engaged Irishman)

(and later...)

"This is really sad, cuz all the people I drunk dial are in this house."--Brian (holding his phone, preparing to drunk dial)

"In the name of the father, the son, and Ashley Lawson..."--Brian

"I wish I could make you bleed."--me (to Brian?)

No comments: